CFS, The School at Church Farm, believes that adhering to the dress code is a function of self discipline. In the workplace, we know that we will not always be able to wear what we want and our dress demonstrates our seriousness of purpose. Along with our traditional dress code, our students are expected to remain clean shaven and keep their hair trimmed above their collar. Radical colors and hairstyles, as well as ponytails, are not allowed.
- Sports Jacket, Suit Coat or School Letter Sweater
- Collared Shirt (tucked in) with Tie
- Turtleneck (when approved by the Headmaster)
- Dress Pants & Belt
- Dress Shoes, Socks
Weeknight Dinner and Weekend Meal Dress
- Collared Shirt
- Casual Pants or Shorts
- Casual Shoes, Sandals, Boots or Sneakers
- No Sweat Clothes Are Allowed!